Tuesday, November 07, 2006

More About Me


  1. I didn't fit in all that well in high school.

  2. I did a little bit better in college.

  3. But had a set back in law school.

  4. Yeah, I went to law school.

  5. I dropped out during spring break of my second year.

  6. I don't regret dropping out.

  7. I regret going in the first place.

  8. I'll be paying off those damn loans for the rest of my life.

  9. Sometimes, that thought wakes me up in the middle of the night.

  10. I feel like an anvil is on my chest.

  11. Usually, I can get back to sleep after that if I name cities in alphabetical order.

  12. Rarely, I just have to get up and do something productive until I feel tired again.

3 Comments:

At 8 November 2006 at 19:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, hate that 3:00 a.m anvil on the chest crap too. Guess we all feel that way sometimes. Me... fit in great in junior high, kind of okay in high school and not so well in college. Now? ... doing dang good. Sounds like you are too, you Talented and Deep one.

 
At 8 November 2006 at 20:07, Blogger -Ann said...

Dave - You will have to stay tuned. I will give you a hint - number 50 is something I'd find even more horrible than that weird trip.

Shane - Thanks, you are a pal. Someday, I will tell you what's on my top 3 list for lottery winnings. It will make you happy. I like your sleep-inducing technique better than mine. (I simplified mine in that list. It involves remembering the cities I've named. So when I get to K, I can't just say Kalamazoo. I have to name my candidates for A-J. On a bad night, I might get into the second half of the alphabet.)

Jannie - I bet you had then, and still have, good hair. :)

 
At 9 November 2006 at 01:05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My hair's actually fine, thin and sits strangely on my weird-shaped head. But thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home