Saturday, October 28, 2006

All About Me (and the Voices in my Head)

Me

  1. I have two younger brothers.

  2. Shane is two years younger.

  3. Partick is five and a half years younger.

  4. I really wanted Patrick to be a girl.

  5. I wanted a sister more than anything.

  6. So we could tell each other secrets.

  7. And wear each other's clothes.

  8. I was never much of a girly-girl.

  9. But I fought very hard for the right to wear make-up.

  10. Cover-up and blue mascara were a mainstay of my teenage years.

  11. So was Aussie Sprunch Spray.

  12. Big hair was “in” back then.

  13. My friend M. and I decided that we'd have been a lot more popular in high school if we'd had better hair.


Character List - Katie

  1. I'm 16.

  2. My school is Wallace High School.

  3. In September, I will start my Junior year.

  4. My favorite subject is French.

  5. Mostly because Mrs. Wilson is an awesome teacher.

  6. I don't know why she made me apply for that foreign exchange scholarship though.

  7. I like it here.

  8. I know most of my friends can't wait to leave.

  9. But I can't imagine living anywhere else.

  10. I like that I know everyone in town.

  11. So, even if I get the scholarship, there's no way I would take it.

  12. Besides, I could imagine leaving Danny for an entire school year.

  13. We've been dating for four years.

  14. He's a really good kisser.

  15. And he has the most amazing blue eyes.

  16. He's the best wide receiver the football team has ever had.

  17. He'll probably go to college.

  18. Which sort of scares me because I'm not sure I'd want to go with him.

  19. But I guess I would have to.

  20. We're going to get married.

  21. I just don't know when.

  22. We haven't decided if we should do it when we are 18 or wait a while longer.

1 Comments:

At 31 October 2006 at 05:51, Blogger -Ann said...

Not yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home