Monday, November 06, 2006

Halloween Parade

OK, so I'm a week late with this. Most of these pictures came from the States and you know, international email, it takes so much longer than regular email. Yes, I am a horrible liar. It's because I'm covering up for the fact that I am a tremendous graphics moron and I had to wait for an opportune time to ask Peter to help size the images so they wouldn't make my blog go all Crazy City.

That done, here is my Halloween Parade, featuring my nephews.

Darth Vader, Age 6
Ed note: I know Darth had a fantastic, fun Halloween. You know why? He's wearing wellies, of course!


Darth's Pumpkins
Ed note: The owl and the ghost were done using stencils, but Darth came up with the design for the vampire all by himself. Not only skilled with a light saber, he's also an artist.


Mr. Incredible and His Merely-OK Dad
Ed note: Mr. Increible's Merely-OK Dad is my brother. And yes, I am horribly jealous of their beautiful, thick red hair.


Pumpkins by Peter and Ann
Ed note: Guess which one is mine! We got our stencils online from Bride of the Zombie Pumpkins.

3 Comments:

At 7 November 2006 at 01:51, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a coincidence, we've both posted our pumpkins today, a week after the fact.

Do they (you) celebrate Halloween over there?

 
At 7 November 2006 at 18:47, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, we just invented it. :-D

I'm so impressed with the pumpkins. OK, stencils, but still. Kudos.

 
At 8 November 2006 at 20:00, Blogger -Ann said...

Jannie - Indeed we do. The bonfires and fireworks seem to be the big things. I saw some trick-or-treaters, but we don't live in an area with a lot of kids. Oh - an not only is the posting a coincidence while we were carving our pumpkins, Peter said next year he wanted to do a puking pumpkin.

Harlequin - Thanks. The stencils on Zombie Bride are quite good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home