Friday, September 15, 2006

Foghlaim Dé hAoine

Goodness, is it Friday again already? As you can see, the week sort of got away from me. It's been a blur of work, camogie, home improvement, and deep blissful sleep.

I might have to think up a couple of other weekly features to make me a more responsible blogger. Like all writers, I do much better with a deadline.

On to the learning...

Tá an aimsir go hálainn agus tá an saol go hiontach.

I can see out the window that it's gorgeous today. Of course, I will be sitting in the middle of a cubicle all day so that doesn't help me much at all. Hopefully, the weather will hold for the weekend.

File under:

4 Comments:

At 15 September 2006 at 13:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go maire an saol iontach agat!

 
At 15 September 2006 at 18:42, Blogger Terri said...

Argh! I STILL don't speak Irish!
However, I can confirm that the weather was indeed stunning today. I went out for a walk at lunchtime & came back full of the joys of Spring. Well, it's Spring in South Africa, what can I say?! Old habits die hard.

 
At 15 September 2006 at 19:13, Blogger Fence said...

Ann, why on earth are you eating soap? (I had to look up gallúnaí, not as gross as some of the possibilities that popped into my head)

 
At 17 September 2006 at 15:00, Blogger -Ann said...

Shane - You are really weird. Peter wants to know where you found that phrase.

Fearn - Go raibh maith agat!

Terri - Aren't you stopping by on Fridays to learn? :)

Fence - Yeah, you're going to have to ask my weird brother about that one. I have no idea. I don't think I've ever eaten soap. Our grandmother used to threaten to wash our mouths out with soap, but I don't think it ever came to that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home