Sunday, September 03, 2006

Thanks to my Brother, the Graphics Genius

At my job, I am often asked to take screenshots for manuals or improve the layout of a page or do some other sort of graphic-design-type task. My answer is always the same - I'll give it my best shot, but my brother Shane got all the graphic design ability.

This year, as a special birthday present, Shane undertook a project to help me redesign my blog. The centrepiece, as you can see, is the header graphic. Shane did a great job meeting the design criteria of a very fussy (and bossy) client.

Good on you, Shane. Thanks for sharing your graphics genius with me.

4 Comments:

At 3 September 2006 at 15:53, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks great...i need a graphically talented sibing...

 
At 3 September 2006 at 21:17, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

Very nice.

 
At 4 September 2006 at 09:52, Blogger Livvie said...

Loving it muchly. *aplauds*

 
At 5 September 2006 at 17:12, Blogger -Ann said...

Thanks. :) I'm pretty happy with it. And I use FireFox (as do all the cool kids) and I don't think the graphic looks squished. But then, I am a Graphics Moron (TM).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home