Saturday, January 03, 2009

August-December Reads

It was only when I went to compile my best books list for 2008 that I realised I hadn't even managed to post the books that I read after July. So here are August through December reads, with a one-word description:

13. New Moon - Stephanie Meyer - Awful
12. Run - Jeff Abbott - Confusing
11. I See You - Gregg Hurwitz - Creepy
10. Scarpetta - Patricia Cornwell - Passable
9. Bones - Jonathan Kellerman - Okay
8. Breaking Dawn - Stephanie Meyer - Entertaining
7. Say Goodbye - Lisa Gardner - Heart-breaking
6. Twilight - Stephanie Meyer - Intersting
5. Keeping the Dead - Tess Gerritsen - Thrilling
4. Cue the Easter Bunny - Liz Evans - Amusing
3. Eclipse - Stephanie Meyer - Compelling
2. The Broken Window - Jeffrey Deaver - Chilling
1. Lush Life - Richard Price - Well-written

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4 January 2009 at 07:54, Blogger Babaloo said...

Thrillers! A woman after my own heart! ;-)

 
At 4 January 2009 at 21:08, Blogger Kim said...

I haven't read one of them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home