Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Homepages, the Book

Last month, I posted an essay that I was submitting to Homepages, a collection of stories and photos from Irish bloggers. All proceeds go to Focus, an Irish charity for the homeless. The book is now available on LuLu for 14 euro + shipping.

Catherine from Two Wheels on My Wagon dreamt up this fantastic project and I can only imagine the effort that went into it.

I'm especially thrilled because my essay is one of the selections for Homes Past. (I had a peek at the Table of Contents - page 41 is my lucky page.) This is the first time my writing as appeared in an actual book and I'm hoping this will provide a much needed kick-up the pants to get me focused on writing again.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 9 December 2008 at 09:33, Blogger Irene said...

Congratulations for having made it all the way into a book. It is much deserved, I am sure. Your writing is always entertaining. I enjoy every post you write.

 
At 9 December 2008 at 18:57, Blogger Babaloo said...

This sounds very good, Ann. Might buy it as a Christmas present...

Congrats on getting your story published!

 
At 11 December 2008 at 18:08, Blogger -Ann said...

Thanks! Peter ordered a copy for me, so I'm looking forward to getting it soon.

 
At 13 December 2008 at 20:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Fabulous news!
Amy P

 
At 13 December 2009 at 07:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home