Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Christmas

My Christmas post was going to be about celebrating the imperfect nature of human love and why 'The Fairy Tale of New York' is the best Christmas song ever written. I was aiming for a tone that could have been the lovechild of Dorothy Parker and Dr. Phil. It would have been great, but I've just been too frazzled to actually sit down and put all the necessary words in the order I wanted.

Instead, have a Happy Christmas and enjoy these photos of my poor put-upon pups, who are probably plotting ways to kill me in my sleep for perpetrating this indignity. But comon, they're so damn cute.

9 Comments:

At 24 December 2008 at 20:26, Blogger Babaloo said...

Oh my God, these photos are FANTASTIC!!! I laughed so much.

And I totally agree with you on "Fairytale of New York". Best Christmas song ever.

Merry Christmas, have a good time!

 
At 24 December 2008 at 22:31, Anonymous Anonymous said...

absolutely delightful

 
At 25 December 2008 at 02:14, Blogger Irene said...

These really made me laugh out loud and I still have a grin on my face that will stay there for a while. Good Christmas post, Ann. Thank you!

 
At 26 December 2008 at 02:20, Blogger Carrie @carrieloves said...

Merry Christmas!

 
At 26 December 2008 at 02:37, Blogger Kim said...

Adorable! Merry Christmas to you, Peter, and those precious dogs.

 
At 26 December 2008 at 12:19, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such sweet photos, really made me smile. Merry day after Christmas.

 
At 27 December 2008 at 18:13, Blogger -Ann said...

Babaloo - Thanks. Glad you enjoyed them.

Mac - Cheers!

TFTW - Where would we be without our silly pups? :)

Koehmstedt - You too.

Kaycie - Thanks. And Happy Christmas to you and your family (and Jack and Maddie, of course).

CA - Thanks very much, same to you.

 
At 29 December 2008 at 23:55, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Callie does not seem amused but Toby looks like the next Giselle Buchun.

 
At 30 December 2008 at 00:24, Blogger Career Guy said...

Callie looks like she really is plotting revenge.

Toby needs ear holes cut in his hat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home