Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Shameless (Him)Self Promotion

As you know, part of my duties as the Lovely Assistant for Peter Cox Photography is to let everyone know when pretty new pictures are available for browsing, buying, viewing, and generally admiring.

The photographs from the Iceland trip are now online and they're making me pretty jealous that I was at home. My favourites are Evening Walkers, Rainbow, South Coast, and Late Evening.

So, check them out. Just don't ask me how to pronounce any of the names!

4 Comments:

At 12 July 2006 at 09:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for that, Shane - means a lot coming from someone as accomplished as yourself!

Makes it easier not to strangle people who come up to me at art shows and say things like 'We came here for the art, but these photographs are great!' (real quote - you should have seen the look on the chick's boyfriend's face when she said that).

 
At 12 July 2006 at 13:38, Blogger John of Dublin said...

Let me add my praise. Those are amazingly good photos, excellent compositions.

 
At 13 July 2006 at 01:21, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

Those pictures are great.

 
At 13 July 2006 at 15:53, Blogger -Ann said...

Thanks for your kind compliments. :)

Shane - You're right, although it would be so satisfying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home