Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I'm Still Alive

Although we spent the weekend in a windswept, stormy County Kerry, I'm still alive and back safely in Dublin. Unfortunately, I am ridiculously busy and am also slogging through a nasty case of Seasonal Affected Disorder, which makes me want to curl up in the fetal position and eat carbohydrates until Spring. I hate Winter and that goes double for Winter in Ireland.

Today, Peter starts a three-week frenzy of photography shows. He'll be at the National Craft Fair from today until Sunday. Then we get to rest set up for the next show on Monday. Then from 12 December to 23 December he will be at the Docklands' Christmas Market. If you're in Dublin and looking for a unique Christmas gift, his small canvas wraps might be just the bill.

See that, even exhausted and depressed, I am still a shameless promoter. Perhaps it is time to go over to the Dark Side transition into a Marketing/PR career.

3 Comments:

At 7 December 2006 at 01:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're still alive and kicking. Hey, just a little over two weeks until the days start getting longer!!! I was in a funk too, mostly over the lost bunny but her replacment has helped ease my soul. (Have you read Four Letters Of Love? Understood how the mother could just curl up in bed all winter.) Would love to sample your husband's wares for Christmaas gifts but yer just a wee bit out of my shopping way. Write on.

 
At 8 December 2006 at 12:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on NaNoWriMo!!
I know what you mean about Winter - this last week has been particularly miserable, hasn't it?!
Might have to pop into the Docklands Christmas Market & take a peek...

Have a great weekend.

 
At 10 December 2006 at 06:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home