Saturday, June 10, 2006

Amsterdam Trip Report Now Available

Yes, it's not just a vicious rumor - the report of our five lovely days in Amsterdam is now available at Travels with Grandma. The usual disclaimers apply - it is long and you might want to print it. (If you do, I recommend opening each day and printing those pages. Otherwise, you will print the every entry on the first page of the blog and that will waste a lot of paper.)

A word of warning, I'm going to rate this entry PG-13 (and John Kelleher would definitely give it a 12A) for mild peril and soft drug use. Hey, it's Amsterdam. What did you expect? :)

Enjoy!

2 Comments:

At 11 June 2006 at 19:15, Blogger Terri said...

Yay! I can't wait. Blogger's been a pain this week but as soon as I've caught up I will cosy up with my laptop (sorry, didn't mean to hit a nerve there) and read the trip report.
:)

 
At 14 June 2006 at 22:31, Blogger -Ann said...

Terri - You didn't hit a nerve when you posted the comment, but now Peter's taken his laptop to Kerry so I am laptop-less. Argh. I do so love to curl up in bed with a good laptop.

Col - It wasn't funny at the time but we've both had some good laughs over it ourselves. (Although some of them were of the rueful variety.) I don't know about karmic retribution but it was certainly a life lesson! And yes, we have some pictures that Edith took and emailed to us, but I can't remember my Flickr information so I have to wait until Peter can put them on his server.

Shane - Aw, thanks. You are far too kind. But you're teeny bit biased. I don't know that they'd be as interesting to total strangers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home