Wednesday, July 02, 2008

To Be Continued...

I have a few more family travel stories that I hoped to get out before my trip to Cleveland for one of my best friends' wedding. But then I got crazy busy at work, so the stories will have to wait. (Annoyingly, I've got one of the stories written out in long-hand and I've left it at home, so you might be waiting a while for that one.) I should have some time during my holiday to post a few stories of family travel, from both past and present trips.

I know some people are a little paranoid about announcing that they're going away. Since Peter and Toby are staying behind to guard the house, I'm less paranoid about it. (Unless your grand plan is to steal Peter, then I'm in trouble.)

Now, I'm off to sit on a plane for many hours. It's actually much nicer than it sounds, as long as you have the right reading material.

4 Comments:

At 2 July 2008 at 08:35, Blogger Babaloo said...

I don't think anyone in their right mind would consider stealing Peter or Toby. They seem well able to defend themselves from any robbers/burglars.
Have a great trip and I'm looking forward to more stories!

 
At 2 July 2008 at 13:03, Blogger laurie said...

hmmm, don't want peter (though i believe he's very nice) but i do have a soft spot for a dog named toby.

i am impressed that you wrote your posting in longhand. i can't write anything in longhand anymore, not even postcards.

have a great visit!

 
At 2 July 2008 at 13:21, Blogger Kim said...

I like writing in longhand, too. I didn't know that anyone else still used pen and paper!

Have a wonderful trip.

 
At 8 July 2008 at 18:04, Blogger -Ann said...

Babaloo - I don't know, they're both awfully cute in their own way. It's enough to overwhelm someone's better judgment. :)

Laurie - I only can write long-hand when I'm away from a computer. And it annoys me because I find that in long-hand, I can't write as fast as I can think.

Kaycie - My dad does too. His big disappointment last fall was not being able to find stationary in the Paper Factory store.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home