Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Shameless Promotion

This weekend, Peter's going to be showing his lovely photographs at the RDS in the Art Ireland show. I know, I'm biased. But I've watched people look at his art in a couple of shows now and the verdict is unanimous - everyone thinks they look like paintings.

Don't take my word for it. If you're in the neighborhood, please stop by. And if you email me (annbscanlan AT hotmail.com), I can send you free passes. I'm going to be there with him all weekend as well and since I missed the Irish Blog Awards, I'd like to meet some real, live Irish bloggers.

3 Comments:

At 2 April 2006 at 03:26, Blogger Career Guy said...

"Melting Ice" (#19 in the gallery)is one of my favorites, though I love them all.

 
At 5 April 2006 at 16:58, Blogger -Ann said...

An excellent choice, Dad. It was so very, very cold the day he took that photograph.

 
At 8 April 2006 at 01:09, Blogger Declan said...

Damn, your blog must have got removed from my bloglines (I hadnt meant to remove it) and I missed this post and the arts show. Wouldnt mind but I had passes as well and had intended to go. My bloglines needs a tidy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home